5 reasons why makeshift employee experiences miss the mark
Learn from Udemy how they optimized their onboarding process, saving countless hours of manual administration
Quantify your current business risk and cost-saving opportunities with this easy-to-use calculator
3 ways you can make the case for investing in a better employee experience
➡Download your ready-made business case template here to drive action in your organization
Take a look at five common pitfalls you may encounter by relying on a framework of disconnected and makeshift systems for your employee experience.
• An inconsistent experience for employees
• Incomplete data that is required for effective decision making
• An increased margin of error due to knowledge gaps and human fault
• Ineffective scaling as the company grows
• Loss of time due to increased manual tasks and administration
Learn from Udemy how they optimized their onboarding process, saving countless hours of manual administration and improving their employee feedback and engagement.
Watch this webinar here: ’From Hands-on to High Automation – How Udemy Significantly Enhanced its Employee Experience’
• How Udemy previously managed their employee experience and the challenges they faced
• Why they decided to look for a solution to streamline their process and what they considered internally
• How they managed the solution implementation and what were the critical success factors for effectively changing the process
• The impressive results that the HR team has driven for Udemy, both culturally and financially
• How you can do the same: tips on how you can be the employee experience change-maker at your company
Are you aware of how much time and money is being lost in your organization due to an ineffective onboarding process?
Use our free onboarding cost calculator to figure out exactly how much your onboarding program costs.
Make a copy, then enter just a few pieces of information and see the results instantly.
• The cost of staff time per new hire
• Annual cost to run your onboarding program
• The potential business impacts of optimization and automation for your team
Selling a better way internally is no easy task, but there are effective ways to engage and convince internal stakeholders on how technology and better processes can support the business and employees.
Read this article on ‘How to convince internal stakeholders to invest in a better employee experience’.
• Engage senior stakeholders with research and industry best practices
• Tailor your business case to the business's overall objectives
• Find your senior-level champion to help with internal buy-in
• Lead with data and return on investment to speak their language
• Provide a concrete plan for implementation to show you’ve thought ahead
• Explain how success will be measured
You’ve done your research and you’re now ready to build your very own business case.
By implementing a technology solution such as Dado, you will be able to streamline HR processes and save countless hours in administrative tasks, just like our friends at Udemy.
Simply make your own copy of the template and edit to build your custom business case for a better employee experience solution and be the changemaker in your organization.
You’ll also have the opportunity to submit your business case for expert feedback to ensure you’re hitting the mark.